Munch Mania

JimmyDansbo

Re: Munch Mania

Post by JimmyDansbo »

I am not sure what has happened to MooingLemur's post, but since I can not get it to show up, I will repost it here:
MooingLemur wrote: There was a recent change in the ROM joystick scanning code (just prior to R45's release) which caused bad behavior in the emulator, and we merged a fix moments ago. Please try this ROM.

https://nightly.link/x16community/x16-r ... 6622152310
Visit my Github repo
or my personal site with CX16/C64/6502 related information.
Feel free to contact me regarding any of my projects or even about meeting up somewhere near Denmark
ShawnL624

Post by ShawnL624 »

Just uploaded V1.4 (replacing the download in the top comment above):
  • Updated high-score saving to work with the latest kernal. Since this game was originally released, the kernal has been changed to not save over existing files. So, the first high-score would be saved, but subsequent ones would not overwrite the file, and the first high-score stayed forever. V1.4 works with the latest kernal to ensure new high-scores are saved.
  • Only MUNCH.PRG changed; you can simply copy that into your game directory (to avoid overwritng your HISCORE.BIN).
ShawnL624

Post by ShawnL624 »

Uploaded V1.5 ( replacing the download in the top/pinned comment):
  • Made compatible with 65c816 instruction set -- no change in functionality.
  • Only MUNCH.PRG changed; you can simply copy that into your game directory (to avoid overwriting your HISCORE.BIN).