Pre-Orders are Here

Chat about anything CX16 related that doesn't fit elsewhere
mortarm

Re: Pre-Orders are Here

Post by mortarm »

Daedalus wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:24 am I'm going to hold off until I actually have the board. I want to hear what it has to say when it's in my hands...
Oooo-kay. :?
arnuphis

Post by arnuphis »

Hello everyone!

After following this project for a while and took the plunge today and pre-ordered. Cases are out of stock right now. Hopefully they will be back in stock in time for Feb '24!

So now waiting on this, Spectrum Next AND Mega 65. which will arrive first? and last? haha.
mortarm

Post by mortarm »

arnuphis wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:58 pm So now waiting on this, Spectrum Next AND Mega 65. which will arrive first? and last? haha.
The new trinity of 8-bit micros. Which reminds me, I need to order a Mega65; waiting on the Next and X16.
retro_hamster

Post by retro_hamster »

mortarm wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:06 pm
Awesome!
I just put in my pre-order, along with the upgrade kit, keyboard, PSU and AC adapter.
How did you manage to add the other stuff to your order? When I tried, it wouldn't let me combine preorder with other items.
mortarm

Post by mortarm »

retro_hamster wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:37 pm How did you manage to add the other stuff to your order? When I tried, it wouldn't let me combine preorder with other items.
Because you can't. You have to order the goodies separately.
Bill Leue

Post by Bill Leue »

Hmm. When I ordered my X16, all of the extras such as micro-ATX power supply, more memory, etc. were orderable right on the same page as the board. I ordered everything.

-Bill
Xyvius

Post by Xyvius »

Bill Leue wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:17 pm
Hmm. When I ordered my X16, all of the extras such as micro-ATX power supply, more memory, etc. were orderable right on the same page as the board. I ordered everything.

-Bill
Same here! ;)
┌──────────────────────┐
├ Joseph "Xyvius" Rose ┤
└──────────────────────┘
retro_hamster

Post by retro_hamster »

arnuphis wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:58 pm Hello everyone!

After following this project for a while and took the plunge today and pre-ordered. Cases are out of stock right now. Hopefully they will be back in stock in time for Feb '24!

So now waiting on this, Spectrum Next AND Mega 65. which will arrive first? and last? haha.
You got the MEGA65? I must say that the eyewatering price held me off, and now that there is a Commander X16 on preorder, I think I will skip the Mega65. I'd rather take an Ultimate64, then, if it has to be FPGA. But I am excited to hear how you find it.
retro_hamster

Post by retro_hamster »

Bill Leue wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:17 pm

-Bill
I see that, but I have to make a seperate order for the rest of it. No problem, I just wondered.
DragWx

Post by DragWx »

I can confirm that when pre-ordering, you have the option of picking from a list of extras on the same page, and it adds it to your preorder.

...because this is my Christmas gift to myself. :D