X16 Visual Design Update Video

Announcements by the development team or forum staff.
Perifractic

Post by Perifractic »

Hello Commandos! Here’s an update video all about the latest visual design aspects of the Commander X16. Regulars here will know some of this already but I hope you still enjoy it ??️

Your friend in retro, Perifractic 

troj

Post by troj »

Thanks for the update!

Falken

Post by Falken »

Thumbs up for the great work. ?

Joshuadenmark

Post by Joshuadenmark »

Love the looks ? thanks for the update.

Jeff Pare

Post by Jeff Pare »

My favorite computer case of all time is the one used for the Apple IIgs, so it's no surprise that I like the X16 design! 

Cyber

Post by Cyber »

Cool video,@Perifractic !
It's interesting that crowfunding would be arranged on X16 site. I heard this way has financial advantages.
But services like Kickstarter show new products in recomendations of other users. Would this be a disadvantage for X16 to miss such recomendations?
Perifractic

Post by Perifractic »

Cool video,[mention=3]Perifractic[/mention] !It's interesting that crowfunding would be arranged on X16 site. I heard this way has financial advantages.But services like Kickstarter show new products in recomendations of other users. Would this be a disadvantage for X16 to miss such recomendations?
We’ve thought about that naturally but that advantage comes for unknown brands. David has over a million subscribers so we feel publicity wouldn’t be an issue. [emoji106]?️  Perifractic, X16 Visual Designerhttp://youtube.com/perifractic
Nero

Post by Nero »

This video brought me here. Thank you for that (and the contents of the video as well, of course)!

I did actually take a look at WASD's keyboard, the Deluxe keyboard and was very much impressed. Perifractic, I was also jubilant regarding the guides. My BASIC isn't nearly what it used to be, and I sorely miss the old manuals.

I'll download the emulator and see how that goes. Thanks for that video ?

RDuckey

Post by RDuckey »

I've been hovering at the periphery for, well, since David's first wishful video.  When I saw Adrian's prototype repair, I felt that this project was really going to come to fruition.  Thanks for the hard work.  I really like the lines of the design.  Great Job, Perifractic!

xanthrou

Post by xanthrou »

This is awesome! It definitely screams 'modern' and 'retro' at the time! Thanks, Superifractic! (A portmanteau of 'super' and your username)