AUDIO BOOK APP..VOLUME CONTROL

Talk about your programs in progress. Discuss how to implement features, etc.
Forum rules
This section is for testing Commander X16 programs and programs related to the CX16 for other platforms (compilers, data conversion tools, etc.)

Feel free to post works in progress, test builds, prototypes, and tech demos.

Finished works go in the Downloads category. Don't forget to add a hashtag (#) and the version number your program was meant to run on. (ie: #R41).
ahenry3068

AUDIO BOOK APP REWRITE START

Post by ahenry3068 »

Ok I am now going to write this as a Cross Platform App. The X16 Version in XC=BASIC and the Windows & Linux App in QB64. The idea will be to have a dedicated SD-Card with an Audio book collection that can be used Either on your X16 or directly on your HOST System without the X16 Emulator. Windows & Linux support will be first but QB64 can also build for MACOS so hopefully we will have a MAC Build eventually. I had a Hackintosh VM on my Dell i7 but that's the one thing I haven't been able to get going on my new Ryzen system.

ZIP of new splash screen as proof of concept. Binary executables for X16, Linux & Windows included.

First X16 app that's also cross platform. Source is included. .BAS is used as the extension but these are XC=BASIC source, NOT BASLOAD or CBM Basic. The QB64 Source file has a double extension .qb64.bas

HERE'S THE CODE
VCSPLASH.zip
(2.09 MiB) Downloaded 23 times

COMMANDER X16
CX16.png
CX16.png (56.67 KiB) Viewed 687 times

LINUX
LINUX.png
LINUX.png (57.66 KiB) Viewed 687 times

WINDOWS
WINDOWS.png
WINDOWS.png (427.07 KiB) Viewed 687 times