Hello again.

Come in and say hi. Let us know a little about you and where you heard about the Commander X16 or this forum.
Yuki

Hello again.

Post by Yuki »

Figured I should introduce myself again. Hi, for those who don't know me, I'm Yuki from beautiful Québec City, Canada, been a mod since the beginnings of this website back when Matt and Perifractic were managing it, but quietly disappeared took a break to focus on other things. Probably about time to make a come back, but I still probably won't post as much.

I've been slightly more active behind the scenes and you've probably seen me lurking on Discord, though, (and probably still will be slightly more active there): I've been in touch with the new administration, took over the unofficial Discord server, and helped Tom and the gang take over that as well and make it official. Went pretty well so far.

Anyway, can't wait to see the X16 finally reach production and put my hands and mess around on one of those ?

Cyber

Hello again.

Post by Cyber »

Thank you very much for your contributions! Looking forward for X16 production together.

Strider

Hello again.

Post by Strider »

Welcome back! ?

A classic geek & family man who enjoys all things retro! Computers, hardware, games, electronics, etc. Expert at nothing, professional hobbyist, and old-school blogger!
Edmond D

Hello again.

Post by Edmond D »

Congrats on your return. Taking a break is good, getting a physical X16 would be even better?

It will happen!